Leeds Run For All 2008

As a brief stop between all the Japanese stuff, I thought I'd mention that I will be running the Leeds Run For All 2008 again. It's a 10Km run through the centre of leads out towards Headingley and back again.

Last year, with the help of many kind people including family, friends and work colleagues I was able to raise £500 for Macmillan Cancer Relief, and my performance was.. well, not too bad, clocking in at 1:03:58. This year, I hope to break the hour mark, and donations to the cause would certainly speed me onto that goal!

So if any kind souls would like to sponsor me for this cause, you'll be helping cancer sufferers around in the UK and abroad.

My justgiving site is here: http://www.justgiving.com/fp_rfa08. Remember to tick the Gift Aid box to ensure the taxman doesn't get his hands on part of it.

Thanks in advance,

FP

No comments: